Benchmark s Washington Road & Recreation Atlas is the one guide needed to explore every corner of the Evergreen State. Field-checked Landscape MapsTM show complete road detail, classed by use and surface, and the updated Recreation Guide has several recreation categories organized by region including the following: Wilderness, Forest Service, State parks, State Lands, Bureau of Reclamation, Military lands, BLM, Tribal lands, National parks and monuments, Wilderness areas and State game management units.
All New Landscape MapsTM
– BLM/State land ownership
– National Forest land ownership (private in-holdings) are shown in addition to forest boundaries
– Updated road conditions compiled from annual Motor-Vehicle Use (MVU) data by US Forest Service
– Public Lands maps are completely updated with recreation access and point-to-point mileages
– Recreation listings are current and fact-checked
– Categorized listings include:
– Parks, Monuments, Natural Wonders
– Campgrounds & RV Parks
– Boating & Fishing Access
– Forest & Wildlife Areas
– Hunting Unit Map with Info Resources
Dimensions: 11 x 16 inches.